My girlfriend experienced abuse as a child from her biological father. She also experienced a traumatic event later on in life. I’ve noticed that she will cry in uncomfortable situations, she wants to know of what’s going on beforehand. And then she will occasionally snap at me for things that are not my fault and sometimes put words in my mouth. Are these symptoms of PTSD? What can I do to work with her on this as a boyfriend?
- Winfrey’s Biological Father Identified | ICT magazine
- Racial Profiling in Manhattan … Part 3 | Find lawyers
- Epic-5 « Becoming Cowboys
- The Tanooki » Playing Tetris after a traumatic event can reduce stress
- mental_floss Blog » Can Morphine Prevent PTSD?
- Seeking Comfort in Uncomfortable Situations « Pajama Days
- In Case You Didn't Know » Blog Archive » Mel Gibson and girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva SPLIT!
- Man Assaults Quadruple Amputee Girlfriend, Claims Self Defense « Hip-Hop Wired
- PTSD Survivor’s Speak: Just a Thought on Labels and Healing | Guest Post: Survivors Speak | Heal My PTSD, LLC – Your source for symptoms, causes, and treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Kitty Kelley on Oprah biological father: Oprah by Kitty Kelley (photo) · Celebgalz.com :: Hottest World News Updated Daily
Tagged with: biological father • dealing with a girlfirend who has ptsd • girlfriend • girlfriend ptsd yahoo • girlfriend wont get help for PTSD • having a girlfriend with ptsd • help my girlfriend suffers from PTSD • how do i support my gf social phobia • how to support a girlfriend with ptsd • i have ptsd yahoo answers • my gf has PTSD • my girlfriend has ptsd • my girlfriend PTSD • my girlfriend suffers from ptsd • PTSD • ptsd girlfriend • ptsd girlfriend help • social phobia girlfriend • traumatic event • uncomfortable situations • what can i do if i think i have ptsd • what can i do to help my girlfriend who has PTSD • what can i do to help my ptsd • what do i do when my girlfriend has ptsd • wht PTSD MEANS • words in my mouth • www.yahoogirlfriend id .com • www.yahoogirlfrind.com.
Filed under: Panic attacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!