My friend is a former Marine going through a divorce and suffers from PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder) after serving in Iraq. He’s worried he won’t be able to obtain custody of his two kids because of this, is this true?
- P90X Workout Program Used by Celebrities Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore | Gillette Wyoming Blog
- Intense firefight in Iraq war | Military Videos at DefenseTalk
- * Iraq restore its membership in the World Tourism Organization | Dinar Daddy's Tidbits
- Vets with PTSD find help through fly fishing | Utah Photojournalism
- DISGUSTING POS former U.S. Marine and Terror Flotilla ‘activist’ needs to get a visit from the Mossad « Bare Naked Islam's Weblog
Tagged with: divorce • former marine • Iraq • military member with ptsd have custody of children • post traumatic stress • post traumatic stress disorder • ptsd and custody • traumatic stress disorder
Filed under: Panic attacks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!